Thursday, October 19, 2006

Snow

Help us, O God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your names sake. Psalm 79:9

Today we woke to some snow on the ground. Environment Canada is calling for snow today and tonight. But it sould all melt. Repete took a spill on the way to the bus this morning. Luckily he didn't fall down the steps. I had to pull out the tougues and mitts this morning. Looks like I need to pull out the rest of the winter clothing and wash it all.
Truckerman went for a massage this morning to help his jaw from the surgery. He can't take his TMJ meds for a week in case of bleeding. So this will have to do for him this week. Poor guy.
Pete did great in bowling yesterday. The first game was sluggish but he really pulled it out for the second game. He needs to remember to slow done and consetrate. I was unable to watch Repete because I was scorekeeping for Pete. Well Repete didn't do so well. To busy pretending he was different animals instead of a bowler. LOL I guess mom will have to keep an eye on him from now on.
I am on assignment 2 of 8. 2-7 are all the same class and there is alot of reading. This week is on bylaws and regulations. BORING!! I am having some trouble keeping my mind on it. I better get my mind on it because they are all due tomorrow. OUCH!! I have most of the day to myself to get it done. The only things that I have to do is take Pete to his piano lesson and drop off some chocolates for Truckerman's grandma.
Time to get into the shower and then study time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home