Monday, October 23, 2006

What a Deal

O Lord, let Your ear be attentive to the prayer of this Your servant and to the prayer of Your servants who delight in Your name. Nehemiah 1:11

What a deal I got today! Unfortunately out fabric store is going out of business this week due to the owners poor health. But anyways, everything is 50% off. I bought enough flanellette to make pj's for everyone (kids) for Christmas. $2.50 a meter is an awesome deal. Now I just need to find the dang pattern. I guess this means that I have to clean up my office. Good excuse to do it I guess.
After fussing over the assignment that was due last night and thinking that I did so poorly, the instructor emailed me back first thing this morning with a 100% attached to the assignment. Blew my mind. I still cannot wrap my brain around it. I think it is one that will just have to be let unthought of. I'm just worried about the funeral directing assignment. There was so much there and there was alot to it. Tomorrow I have a business assignment due and I am almost done the reading so I should be able to get it done tonight, I hope. IF all else fails I'll be working my butt off when I get home from the city.
The wine and soap are out around the house. So hopefully it works again like it did the last time I had problems.
Well better get some more reading done and cleaning up of my office to find the patterns that I need.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 a.m., February 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

왓 어 딜이 무슨 뜻일 까요 :(

진짜... 숙제 땜씨 미치겄어요

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home