Sunday, October 29, 2006

Beautiful Day!

But I, by your great mercy, will come into your house; in reverence will I bow down toward your holy temple. Psalm 5:7

This morning we woke to snow. But that didn't damper our spirits. We were going to a baptism today! A member of our congragation, and a friend, had her baby daughter baptized today! The angles in heaven were celebrating today! It is such a wonderful day when someone new joins us in God's wonderful family.
With it being Reformation Sunday we sang some wonderful hymns. The last couple of Sundays they have been exceptional. Truckerman was upset last Sunday because a couple of his favorites were sung and he was not able to sing along.
He is doing better and is happy that he can breathe better now.
I figured out my reading for the next week for school. Yikes! about 350-400 words. Not good for me. Then there is the 7 assignments to do one top of that! Plus then there is halloween on Tuesday so that day is busy. Then Wednesday Truckerman goes back to work, so the morning of that day is shot because I help get him ready to go. Then I may have to take my car in to finally get the part that is missing put on to it. Truckerman is going to have to get tough about it and soon because it needs the part before there is any more snow.
We were looking at ringtones for our new phone. There are some really funny and some really cute ones. We have picked out 4 to buy. Truckerman wants the Hallelujah! Classical. You know the one, when the people sing Hallelujah over and over. He wanted it as soon as he heard it. Right now we have When the Saints Go Marching In on it right now.
I want the General Lee horn from The Dukes of Hazzard. If the Theme song would have been original I would have gotten that one too, but unfortunately it wasn't.
Then I want Peppy la Peu (however you spell it) from Looney Tones. Oh is it funny! I laughed so hard. I told Truckerman that I am going to use it for his truck number. He asked me, "What, do think of me as a smelly french skunk?" Someone is too sensitive I think.
The last one that I want is a toss up of different Looney Tunes. I can't decide between Speedy Gonzalas, Wyle E. Coyote, or Yosemite Sam. If I could get Veggie Tales I would, but they don't have them, and I was hoping for Donald Duck, but there was only Mickey and Minnie. Maybe in the future.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 p.m., October 29, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to check out your new cell phone sometime.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home