Thursday, October 26, 2006

Yucky!

Anyone who believes in the Son of God this testimony in his heart...And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:10-11

The Kindergarden class carved their pumpkins today. That was quite the expirience. I went to help out with Repete's pumpkin. He would have nothing to do with cleaning it out. Actually most of the kids would not either. It was too yucky! Repete spent the time dancing around and singing about carving pumpkins and how slimmy the insides were. I told him that I should sent him to Uncle One Eye's during hunting season and he can help gut and skin and then he would know what gross was. Didn't faze him at all. It was fun trying to keep all of their pj's clean. It was also pajama day and they got to watch a movie and have a drink and eat popcorn in the gym at lunch time.
So anyways back on subject, I then realized when we were finished that I had forgotten my camera. So when I got home I put it beside me to take when I picked the boys up today. Well I forgot again. I guess I will just have to go there tomorrow when I go to town and take a picture of Repete's pumpkin and all the others. His teacher lined them up in the hallway on tables and put a string of Chirstmas lights inside of them and turned the lights off. They look pretty neat. I'm going to ask his teacher if she can find the pictures from when Pete was in her class. I missed that day because Truckerman was working and Repete was little and I had no one to watch him for me. Hopefully she can find it so I can make a copy for him.
I better scoot and go and make supper. I've decided to make ginger beef, brown rice, and cooked carrots. Sounds yummy! I just hope that it is. Then it will be study and get the rest of my reading done and start my assignment. Then I can start getting ahead of things again, I hope.
Tomorrow I'll have a picture up of all the pumpkins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home