Friday, November 03, 2006

Done!

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Philippians 4:8

I finished up my 5 assignments that were due today and got them sent off. The stress level went down a few points. I have an assignment that is due on Sunday. That one is going to be a tough one. It is on euthanasia. That is a tough subject. I am completely against it but yet for this class I have to be "open minded". That just sucks!

But anyways, on to a new topic. I have to ge back to the city tomorrow to help with an embalming. So mom and dad are going to watch the boys for me. I found out today that I may not be able to claim my hours and embalmings from here. And I might not be able to do my practicum here as well. I find out in a couple weeks. Please pray that I will be able to because we can't afford to have to find somewhere else to do it. I don't like not knowing. The sad part of it though is that I was led to believe that I could on all things. I'm still going to do the embalmings and the funerals just for the expirience and I can put them on my resume.

This morning I slept through the alarm and the bus driver had to call and wake us up. OOPS! I ended up driving Pete to school today. I feel like a dork. He got there in time so all is good.

I am slowly figuring out our cell phone. I am technicalogically challenged. Put it is slowly coming. As long as I don't wreck the phone all is good.

Tonight I will work on my Christmas cards and maybe make my mom's christmas present. I seriously need to get a few things done. To much to do and not enough time in the day. Especially quiet time.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 a.m., November 04, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can be open-minded and still demonstrate how euthanasia shows a lack of respect for life in general.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home