Thursday, November 02, 2006

I GIve Up

[They] through faith conquered kingdoms, administered justice, and gained what was prominsed. Hebrews 11:33

Repete as a Black Knight


Pete as an embalmer

I give up talking to the boys. Everytime I try to study they bother me. I have told them several times that unless the house if on fire or flooding, or they are bleeding or broken some bones to please leave me alone. But it goes in one ear and out the other. We (Truckerman and I) have sat them down and told them and asked them to leave me while I try and study but it goes on deaf ears. I gave up tonight because they keep coming into my office, stand around outside the door, play their music loudly with their door open, and play in the hall outside my office. I can't take it anymore. They need to understand that mom needs to get her studying done.

I went to the city today to drop some things off, pick up a few things, and to get some pictures developed. I was hoping to get home at a descent time but I arrived just before the bus dropped the boys off. You think that without any children tagging along you would get things done quicker but I'm not sure what happened today.

Well, time to get the boys teeth brushed and them off to bed. Then it is study time!

What fun! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home