Thursday, November 09, 2006

Fun Day!

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes. Romans 1:16

It was really cold this morning when we got up, -20 C. But it did warm up throughout the day. The highways are still as crummy as yesterday. I had to go to town today to help out in Repete's class and when I tried to leave I got stuck in the driveway. Truckerman had to get me out. I almost got stuck at the highway but I was able to get onto the road. The streets in town were just as bad. From what I hear they have improved since I was there.

The time at Repete's class was fun. The teacher gave them all magnifying glasses and was calling the scientists. They had picked leaves in the fall and their teacher had pressed them. Today they had to look at them and then they took them and did leaf rubbings. The children seemed to have a good time. They have such a great teacher. Both boys do. I wish that I could pick up the school and take it and the teachers with us to the city when we move.

Tonight was haircut night for all the boys. Truckerman went first as usual and then Pete had his. Don't you all love it?! He's stylin'!


Just kidding. We did the style for the picture. I shaved it all off. Don't you just love the expression on his face. What a turkey! Repete had his done last. He's been complaining that his hair has been standing up and wanted it cut. By the time his turn came around he didn't want one anymore. He got one anyways.

Poor little man gets so tired on school days and he is also getting a cold. You know he's not feeling well when he puts himself to bed before devotions with Dad and Pete.

I should get going and get some studying time in before Truckerman's show comes on. I watch it with him so we have some alone time together and I will make some more of my Christmas cards. I have 19 finished and I am nowhere near finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home