Friday, November 17, 2006

Sunshine

You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised. Hebrews 10:36

I got my Funeral Director assignments finished and sent off. Ya!! That course is almost done!

Truckerman took the boys out to his dad's to visit and to get a shelving unit. He has 2 downstairs in his office already but a little someone gave him some more books (thank you again :-) ) and he had to move on to another shelf to fit them. Half of out U-Haul is going to be books when we move. LOL

Today Repete said that he doesn't like the sun being so bright. Truckerman gave him his sunglasses. The sun is still too bright. Well then don't look at the sun. But I have to. I'm not sure why but he says that he does. I'm not questioning him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home