Tuesday, November 21, 2006

There Are No Words

You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. 2 Corinthians 9:11

I don't know what to say. Take a guess at who forgot his homework at home this morning? And guess who had forgotten his mitts on the bus again? Guess whose teachers said that he doesn't listen in class and forgets things? Guess who took everything out of the closet and spent 1.5 hours cleaning to tell me that they are almost done and have done so well so far, yet it looks worse then it did 2 days ago and nothing is in the give away box? I'm so flabbergasted I'm beyond words.

But on a happier note, I'm finished todays assignment and it is sent away. YA!

Last night I was studying and a phone number went through my head and it was the number to a person that I had not talked to in a couple of years. I had met her when I was pregnant with Pete and she and I had become quite good friends. Well just before we had Pete she and her family had moved because her husband was transfered. Well as luck might have it Truckerman was transfered as well to the same place. (The two hubbies worked for the same company but different areas). Well we ended up moving home but we had kept in touch but eventually the calls got further and futher apart until there were no more. Life got too busy. Well I picked up the phone and called. We had a great visit on the phone and hopefully we will keep in touch again. I really missed talking to her. She has a great sense of humor. Especially when it comes to Truckerman. The two of them loved to pick at each other. So anyways, she was telling me that she received an email about a month ago and it had been forwarded a couple of times and them her friend forwarded it to her. Well you wouldn't believe this but it had our email addy on it! That is so weird. It just goes to show that we are all connected in some way or another.

Today we got a new mp3 player. Is it ever small. They clame that it is the smallest mp3 player made. It is 1 inch squared. So how long it is going to be before someone loses it?! This just means more gadgets for me to have to learn. Yikes! I did get the disk installed and it is all charged up, now to get the music on it and to learn what all the little buttons are for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home