Saturday, November 25, 2006

Coooollldddd!!!!

My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken Me,the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water. Jeremiah 2:13

BBBRRRR!!! is all I can say. At one time the temperature was reading -22 C. And I was smart enough to go out today. That is being sarcastic.

A girlfriend of mine called me up and invited me to the 4H toy bingo today. Repete and I braved to weather and went. It was a nice time even though we did not win any toys. Repete wasn't so happy about that. He didn't quite get that not everyone gets a toy. He didn't like that idea. I just can not figure out how people can hit and play that game for hours. I guess that I never will.

Tonight I made a butter pecan cake with cream cheese icing. Oh, it is ever tasty!! I've been craving it for a couple of weeks now and finally gave in and made and I'm glad that I did.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 p.m., November 25, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better bring some cake to my place.

 
At 1:07 p.m., November 26, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you just might have to come here and get some. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home