Friday, December 01, 2006

Windy!!

In Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at His coming those who belong to Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:22-23

We went to the city today. The ride there was scary at times. It was snowing and the wind was blowing so visability was very poor. Thank goodness Truckerman is a truck driver. He had to have a tooth pulled this afternoon. So I had to drive back. The roads were a bit better on the way back except for some of the drifts on the highway.

Truckerman was wishing he had laughing gas like this pastor's wife at paradisetownship. He's doing well tonight now that the pain has gone.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and then today and can you believe this, I forgot snacks and juice boxes for the boys lunches. I'm not sure where my brain went to lately.

Ah, yes I do! It ran far far away because of this last assignment that I had to do. I've been on the phone with 3 other people from school the last 3 days trying to find where the answers are and to help them find answers. Just 2 more weeks and then it is over for a couple of weeks. I need to keep telling myself that. Truckerman came into my office and sat down. He said, "I came in here to remember what you look like." Have I been that busy that I'm not really around even though I am in the same house as the rest of them? I'm feeling awfully guilty at this present moment. I think I will go and watch the hockey game with my man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home