Saturday, December 09, 2006

Finally Finished

The Lord God will give to Him the throne of His father David, and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end. Luke 1:32-33

I finished my last regular assignment for my classes last night!!!! Now I had a final assignment to write and 2 finals to study for this week. So now there is an end in site. I'm taking the day off to do some house work and get my Christmas cards finished.

Repete is having a friend over for his first sleepover. He's pretty excited about it. Sounds like he will be going to their place next weekend. Hopefully he is up to it.

We went to see Truckerman. He is really missing home. He was so glad to see us and wishing to come home but he is still there until late Tuesday night. This is better then when he was on the highway and it is only once a year that this happens so we put up with it. Plus this is the last time that he will ever do this again. Next year he will be in school so he will see us everyday. That is going to be a huge adjustment for all of us but we are good at making adjustments in this household [well most of the time ;-)] With his driving truck you learn to make adjustments like the time he got a new job and went from being home to being gone. I lived here and he was there for a month and a half and when I finally got there they shipped him off to a place south of where we had lived for 2 weeks. Then when he went longhaul he was gone alot and not home much and then he got a job here and was home almost everyday. Boy was that an adjustment. Took me almost three months to get used to him being here. So we will get used to being around each other everyday. I know that the boys will benefit from him being around more, they love being with their dad so much.

Well I better get going and get some laundry started. Yippee!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:51 p.m., December 10, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on that. If you do succeed as a funeral director, it's good, honest work. People are dying to use your services.

(Old joke, and I apologize)

But really, I hope your exams go well. God bless.

 
At 8:15 p.m., December 10, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me laugh thanks! And thank you so much for the encouraging words. :-) I really need them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home