Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Not Sure How To Feel

Whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life. He...has passed from death to life. John 5:24

Where do I start? Well Repete woke up just before 1 am with an earache. So he climbed in with me and I didn't sleep after that. He decided that he needed to be glued to my side all night.

In the morning I took Pete to school and picked up a girlfriend of mine and we went to the city. Well the roads were not bad but it had snowed about an inch over night and it was blowing and icy when we left. I went to my doctor appointment. After that I had to go and get a new perscription, then we were off to a friends daughter's place to drop something off for her sister from Pete.

We went to Subway for lunch and then off the Michael's. That was the first time that I had been there at that city. I picked up a really nice cross stamp couple more small stamps while we were there. Then we were off to Canadian Tire to pick up a new motor for Truckerman's cooler. We looked at the one last week but they didn't have when there and sent me to the one in the bigger city today.

We went to the Dollarama. That is a great store! I picked up a couple more things for scrapbooking and stamping. They were only a dollar so what the hey.

We then left and went to the city and stopped at Walmart to pick up jeans for Truckerman. He was taking the hoses off the semi and got covered with condensate and it will not come out and they stink along with his shoes, socks, and long johns. Not a pleasant smell let me tell you.

Then we went to mom's work and picked up my family pics that i had copied for my Christmas cards.

Then it started to snow and it was blowing and sticking to the highway. So it took a little longer to get home then normal but we made it home safely.

I had crankymomma's daughter watch Pete after school so when I got home I ordered in a pizza. Well the pizza girl got her car stuck in the driveway and had to get pulled out by her boyfriend. Took them over 1/2 hour to get out.

Crankymomma called me after supper to see if they needed to pick up her daughter and so her husband left to come out here and he got stuck there. Took him over an hour to get out.

Well then I started my assignment that was due tonight. Well that is when Repete woke up crying and in alot of pain. So I have to get the assignment finished ASAP. So lets just say that it isn't done as well as I would have liked but it did get finished and sent in.

That is when I packed the boys up and took them to the hospital to see the doctor. Repete couldn't wait until tomorrow afternoon to see the dovtor. Well, guess what happened on the way out of the driveway? I dare you to guess?

I GOT STUCK IN THE DRIVEWAY!!!!!

Yup, you read that correctly. Now my lungs hurt because of running in the cold air. Luckily the neighbors decided to stay up late tonight. So i got a pull out of the snow bank and took the boys to the hospital. And he now taking an antibiotic.

Also my SIL called today and left a message on the phone when I was gone asking to take the kids but I wasn't home to take the call so my FIL took the kids. She went to the city today to see the nerologist because she is having trouble with her one arm. It is changing different colors and has weird feelings in her hand. She had x-rays, CT Scan, and the last thing I heard before my BIL's phone died was that they were talking of a spinal tap. OUCH!!! So please pray for her that all is going to be well for her. And hopefully this will bring her back to the Lord. BIL has started going back to Church a bit lately and my niece has been coming regular now too.

Well, I better sign off and get to bed. My eyes are starting to droop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home