Monday, December 11, 2006

Blah

"The time has come," [Jesus] said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!" Mark 1:15

Today I did some work on my final project for Business. I took the bottles to the bottle depot. I listened to the MP3 player and danced around while I cleaned up some and made chocolate marshmellow squares.

Truckerman is excited to come home tomorrow. He is missing us and we are missing him. He also wants to have some baking. Especially since I forgot to take hime some the other day when J brought some over. I've had to move it so the boys won't eat it all. They would if I would let them.

I read the funniest thing in the local newspaper today. Our town had it's New Years baby on Dec. 1. Yup that is correct. It took almost a year to have a baby in town. See most parents go to the city to have their baby's and not to the local hospital. Me, I did the same thing. We were living in the city when we had Pete so that is where we had him but Repete we chose to have him in the city because that is where my doctor is and I also had complications after I had Pete and there is no OB/GYN here and if anything happened I would have been shipped off to the city regardless so I just skipped a step. Plus mom and dad were watching Pete for us so we had to go there. But anyhow, that is too funny that the news years baby is born a month before the next new year.

Update on my SIL. She is almost over the sinus infection. But they are still unsure of what is wrong with her arm. She is to see a couple doctors on Thursday and maybe have to go through some more tests while she is there. They think it may be arthritis or something is pinched.

Well I'm off to listen to some more music and do some more housework. I'm hoping to have the house cleaner for when Truckerman comes home then when he left. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home