Thursday, December 14, 2006

Taking a Break

I need to take a quick break from studying. It has been difficult with the boys here but I am trudging along.

Unfortunately I feel a chest cold coming on. :-( Repete has been coughing since his ear infection and he has a tendancy of coughing in my face regardless of being reminded contantly to cover his mouth.

I haven't had a chest cold since high school so it took a bit to figure out why it feels like someone is sitting on my chest. The feeling has progressively gotten worse as the day has progressed. Hopefully I will be okay for tomorrow for my exams.

Environment Canada is calling for snow tonight that is to change to freezing rain in the night to change into rain in the morning to then change back to snow (about 10-15 cm). Plus there is to be 30-50 km/hr. winds to top it off. And then it was announced that the highway crews are supposed to be going on strike. That should make for an intersting weekend since they are calling for snow on Saturday as well. As long as I can get to town to write my exams that is all that matters. I guess if I had to walk I'll have to start early since I would have to trudge through the snow and I live out of town (1.5 miles so not to far). ;-) LOL

Well, my break is over gotta go and study some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home