Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sick Little Boy

While He was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased. Listen to Him!" Matthew 17:5

I got a phone all from the school earlier this morning telling me that Pete was not feeling well. Seems that there is alot of grade 3's that are coming down with the flu this week. My nephew is one of them and he's now been sick for 3 days. My niece was sick with it last week and Pete's piano teacher's children have had it as well. Tis the season for feeling sick. As long as I don't get it tonight or tomorrow then I should be fine. Well, as long as Truckerman doesn't get sick either so he can't help out. But I doubt that will happen.

The trees right now look so beautiful. They have frost all over them and the sun is shining making them sparkle. I should go and take a picture of them. I love it when it looks like that. That is one of my favorite parts of winter.

Pete was happy when we got home. The grader was in our yard plowing up the snow and making the piles of snow even bigger then they were before. He forgot the ask Mr. Graderman if he could bring the loader next time to make a big pile. He had done that a couple years ago when we had a giant snow storm and the grader had broken down. He really spoiled the boys that year. I guess it is supposed to snow tonight and then high chances the next couple of days. This means bigger snow piles!! Pete is excited about the whole idea of it.

Well, I better go and get studying for my finals. Please pray that I will do well and wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 p.m., December 14, 2006 , Blogger Marie N. said...

hi,

I found your blong from Susan's Pendulum.

Best wishes with your test and hope the family is feeling better soon.

 
At 5:41 p.m., December 14, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I have even checked out your blog as well and have now bookmarked it. Thanks for visiting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home