Sunday, December 17, 2006

Better Evening

Send forth Your light and Your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your Holy mountain, to the place where You dwell. Psalm 43:3



This morning I missed Church. I felt horrible so I stayed at home and slept. Tonight we went to the Church Christmas party. It was fun except it got a little to warm for me that I had to leave the room for some of the festivities because I was getting a headache again and was dizzy and hot. We did a gift exchange game and I ended up with a bottle of wine and Truckerman came home with a box of Turtles (Yummy). The Church gave the boys each a Transformer. Hmm, I wonder how they knew what to buy?!

When we got home we pulled out the decorations and decorated some of the house and the tree. The boys had a blast. They would have decorated the entire house if you would let them. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home