Saturday, December 23, 2006

So Many People

I did not accomplish everything that needed to be accomplished but I did get the important things finished and well the rest, it can either get finished later or not at all. I'm not really worried about it anymore.

Right now I am writting this at my parent's place. Today is my Dad's birthday and Mom had a come and go for people to come. Today was the first time that all the great grandchildren on Dad's side of the family have been together. The had fun playing together and we made sure to take a picture of them all. It was the first time that Cookie had seen one since the others wedding and the other was since his wedding.

My 2 uncles were unable to make it though. So Dad didn't get to see them.

Tomorrow my uncle is probably taking the boys ice fishing. They are excited about the whole idea of it. He took them fishing this summer when the boys stayed with Mom and Dad while Truckerman was at work and I was at school. They had a great time.

Cookie is taking his girlfriend snowmobiling tomorrow. I wish that I could go but with this infection I am having trouble with cold air making me cough. It really sucks. I can't have any outdoor fun like everyone else. :-(

Tomorrow we are at the farm for supper. We have a Ukrainian Christmas so there is 12 meatless dishes. Salmon, perogies, cabbage rolls, boiled wheat, etc. Yummy!! I can't wait! Stretchy pants here I come!

Merry Christmas and God's Blessing for a wonderful New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home