Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy Birthday

[God] saved us...by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit. Titus 3:5

Today the boys and I went to the city to see my parents. Mom had some ham and turkey for me to freeze. So I decided to get some running around done. And since it is my birthday today I decided to treat myself to a new pair of jeans.

Mom and Dad took the boys while I went to Walmart and Sobeys so I took my time since I had the chance to do so.

When I got to the Walmart I ran into my very good friend Cranky Momma and her family. Funny how I have to drive an hour to see her when she lives only minutes away from me. At Sobeys I ran into another friend from town.

Mom and Dad had supper and cake for me at the house. Mom made up turkey and ham to split between Cookie, them, and myself and made soup from the turkey. She had invited my Grandma and Gramps, my Noni (great grandma), my other Grandma, and my uncle. Uncle One Eye and Auntie Cinders were unable to make it. It was a nice time and I enjoyed spending it with them. I just wish that Truckerman would have been able to come. This will be the last one where he won't be home so I'll live. I was going to call my cousin today because it is her b'day too but I was informed that she is out partying because it is her 30th. Then I was going to call my great aunt because it is her b'day too but I was informed that she is in the hospital. The doctors are not sure what is wrong but her blood pressure is sky high and her blood sugar is off the charts. She is way to young to be having the health problems that she is having.

Tonight I am going to watch a movie and do some scrapbooking since I am so far behind it's not even funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home