Wednesday, January 03, 2007

For the Lord is righteous, He loves justice; upright men will see His face. Psalm 11:7

Truckerman came home today so my friend and I were able to get out and go out for coffee. That was a nice break away from home and the boys.

While at coffee this man came into the restaurant and I was sure that I knew him. I told my friend that he looked like someone that I went to school with. After a few minutes he walked by and said hi. I was right, it was him. I haven't seen him in 17 or so years. I guess I haven't changed a whole lot since junior and senior high.

A sad thing happened the other day. One of the blogs that I frequent has shut down. I am really going to miss reading what she had to say.

Tomorrow the boys and I are going to a friends to go sledding again. Well, if it isn't too windy like today. It was really warm but windy. So I'm hoping that the wind will be down. This will leave time for Truckerman to have time for himself to relax or study, whatever he wants to do.

I have gotten my nose back into my books and started studying again. This semester doesn't seem near as busy as the last. I shouldn't say much because things liked to come up when I would least expect it.

Speaking of studying, I better get my butt off of here and get some more reading done so I can start on my first assignment. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home