Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm Back

[God] made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21

Truckerman recovered the computer and installed what he could. Now we are just waiting on the new drive to finish installing the remainder of the programs. This does pose as a bit of an hinderance for me because I have to use Microsoft Works rather than Office for the time being. I guess I will survive. ;-)

Truckerman went back to work today. Hopefully the roads were okay for him. The wind was gusting up to 90 km/hr and it was snowing on top of that. It makes for some lovely driving conditions. I checked the Highway Hotline site for here and it was claiming clear driving conditions. HMM I wonder who decided that because at the time I read that I could not even see the highway from the window and we live right off the road. Must have been someone with poor eyesite I guess.

I received my marks back for my classes and I have passed all 3 from last semester. This means only 4 more left to do. YA!!

We finally have the last of the Christmas decorations down and packed away. I now have them all in Rubberamaids so nothing will get wrecked and they will be easier to move this summer. I told Truckerman that I am going to keep buying more to pack things into because it will be easier to move and hopefully this time things won't go missing like every other time we move. UGH! I dislike moving the up side to it is the decluttering that is done.

We cleaned out the boys room and went through all of their toys. How can 2 boys have so much stuff?! All of it has been narrowed down to 4 small Rubbermaids and 1 larger one. Now we have to go throught the toys in the basement. That should be interesting. One thing for sure is the work bench is going to the Kindergarten room, then maybe someone will play with it again. Funny thing is, when I say that something is going then they decided that it can't because it is their favorite toy and that they play with it all the time. Could have fooled me. While Truckerman and I cleaned up the toys Pete had convinced Repete to go and spy on us to see what we are doing, well that was a mistake on their part because they come to find out that mom and dad were serious and were throwing things away and getting rid of some of their stuff. How dare we even think of it. Well it is done and its to late now, they had a couple of weeks to do what mom and dad did in an hour. I'm still finding it weird to walk down the hallway and looking into their room to find the ugly green shag gone and the room that they now have in there. Wow, what a difference!

I heard a very funny story the other day that I am going to have to post another day and trust me it is one of the funniest stories I have heard in a very long time. Check in soon to read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home