Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ohhhh

"Is not the carpenter....?" And they took offense at Him. Mark 6:3

Today I lost it on my oldest son. How many times does one person need to be told where dishes go. It is his job to empty the dishwasher and I am still having to tell him and show him where things belong. It is absolutely mind frazzling with him some days.

The boys and I went to our friends house to go sledding. Repete and his friend tuckered out first so I had to take them back to the house while my friend stayed with her daughter and Pete. The boys had a good time there, but then they usually do. I had a nice visit with my friend. She and her 2 made cupcakes for me as a belated birthday present. I have some really great friends and the thought of leaving them really saddens me.

But anyways, I received a birthday card in the mail today from my employers. Totally unexpected and made my day. I'll have to call them tomorrow and thank them. Plus 5 parcels showed up in the mail. I had to call Truckerman to ask him what all he had purchased. He had received a book that he will need for school, and I received the nativity scene that I bought for mom for Christmas this year. Yes it is early but that is what I do. I have a few presents in my closet from before Christmas for birthday presents and this years Christmas. This way we don't have all the expenses in December.

Truckerman also bought me The Muppet Movie. I love that movie. We are going to watch it tonight. I can't wait! It has been a long time since I have seen it. I own a few other Muppet movies but this is the one that I really wanted and could not find. Now all I need to find is The Muppets Take Manhatten then I will have all the ones that I want. That would be really cool!

I friend came for supper tonight. We always enjoy visiting with him. The boys love to spend time with him as well. He has been a wonderful friend to us and has done so much for Truckerman (and I) with our path toward the seminary. Supper was tasty with sweet and sour meatballs, rice, carrots, and caesar salad. Yummy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home