Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Little Boy

Repete's ear is oozing again and this time there is alot comeing out. I'm just going to let it be for a couple of days to see how it goes and if it stays about the same then it is off to the doctor again.

I myself, am off to the doctor again next week because I don't think the trachea infection I had before Christmas is gone. I am having the same symptoms again and I am not liking it. The cough never did totally go away and has now become worse and my chest is feeling heavy again. Not what I really wanted right now as I am trying to get things done around the house and I am now feeling not so energetic or motivated.

Repete says that he will go to school again because today he didn't have to work that much so it was okay. He doesn't like to work you know. ;-) (Rolling my eyeballs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home