Monday, January 15, 2007

Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He led them by a straight way to a city where they could settle. Psalm 107: 6-7

Truckerman left for work today. His boss had to have some type of procedure done today so Truckerman said he would go in a few days early.

The weather is starting to warm up now so the boys should be able to go out and play tomorrow. They will like that because the plow made bigger hills for them to play on.

I have to go to the city tomorrow to see the doctor. Hopefully he can help me with this cough. I would really like to be able to exercise and be able to breathe. So needless to say, because I have not been able to breathe I have stopped and all the weight that I had lost in December I gained back. :-( So hopefully soon I can get back on the eliptical.

While in the city I will get some more pictures developed. First thing I have to do is figure out where I left off in developing. Then I have to find the disk that they are on and then send them to the memory stick to take to the store. This might be a lengthy process I might now like. But then again, I get to look at my three boys that I love. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home