Tuesday, January 30, 2007

When will I ever learn?

You have come to... the heavenly Jerusalem. Hebrews 12:22

You would think that I would learn. I went to make the cookies and the muffins and come to find out that I was almost out of milk. I had enough to make the cookies and the Saskatoon muffins. And the muffins are awesome. I am going to have to take some to dad tomorrow because he will really like them.

Pete had 2 for breakfast and Repete thought that he will have one as well. Ya, that is a disaster waiting to happen. When he realized that it was berries and not chocolate chips he didn't want anything to do with them. I really should not be surprised at this.

I called the Funeral Home and they are looking into having me do my practicum there. I sure hope so if not then I will be scrambling.

So all you in bloggerland please pray that I will be able to do it where I have been helping out.

The boys have a birthday party to go to after school and they are so excited that they couldn't wait to go. I was going to let them walk there but the weather here isn't the nicest. It is snowing and blowing again today and is supposed to last until tomorrow some time. Hopefully the roads will be good tomorrow because I have to go to the city for a service on my car.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home