Friday, February 02, 2007

Tired

They brought Him up to Jerusalem to present Him to the Lord. Luke 2:22

What a busy day today. Last night I worked at the prayers and then this morning I helped at the funeral but also had running around to do before and after and then I had to go to the city with the van. It was a good couple of days for learning new things that is for sure. That makes me happy.

Tonight Repete was supposed to go to a sleepover. Well that is what we thought was happening but the mother of the boy was supposed to confirm and has not and will not return my calls. Some days I don't really know why I put up with things like this. Pete has already missed 2 piano lessons with her and this last one she was to call me about a new time and I have yet to hear from her. I'm thinking that I need to be calling someone new for lessons.

Truckerman and I are going to watch a movie together tonight. It should be a nice relaxing time together. The boys are going to watch Veggie Tales Jonah on the portable DVD player Truckerman's boss got us for Christmas. So they won't be bothering us during our movie. I'm thinking that the boys will be in bed before we get to the movie anyways because Truckerman has started watching the hockey game and once he starts watching it it is hard to pull him away from it. Oh well, we can stay up late tonight because tomorrow is Saturday and we can actually sleep in. :-) I'm just thinking that the show that I like to watch is on a 9pm and 1am so I will have to record it to watch tomorrow because I will not be staying up that late even though normally that would not bother me but not tonight I'm too tired.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home