Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Glad

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

Today I helped at the school with supervision this morning. This week is teacher appriciation and there is something going on with each class at different times during the week. Yesterday was Pete's class and today was Repete's class doing things. So now I am finished other then Thursday when I go and help the Kindergarten class in the afternoon with their activities.

Pete had his first piano lesson with his new teacher. He likes her much better. Not only is she cheaper, she also gives them a snack and a drink during the lesson. He said that she is a much better teacher as well and that he learned more from her in his lesson. I am thinking that this is a good move. She is also going to register him for the music festival in two songs. He is pretty excited about it all and they are easier songs for him and he really likes the songs that she has picked out for him.

I had been talking to my mom about it and was telling her today how he likes his new teacher and that he will be registered for two songs now she told me that she wanted to know when he would be playing and that she would take the time off to come and watch him play and would bring my grandparents and maybe my Noni. Pete is excited about the whole idea.

That is one thing about him, he does not get nervious in front of people. Most people wish that. Last year during a school assembly the principal had him come up and read from King Arthur in front of the whole school. He got up there and read without any hesitation. We asked him after if he was nervious and he replied "No, I like to read in front of people."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home