Wednesday, February 07, 2007

BBBRRRR

The Spirit of the Lord will come upon you... and you will be changed into a different person. 1 Samuel 10:6

It is cold today. I don't want to leave the house but the boys have bowling after school. I would have had to go out anyways because I need to fill our water bottle so we have something to drink (our well water doesn't taste overly great and is to soft). At least it is not windy today. Looking out the window the frost on the trees is so pretty to look at. The sun is shining on them making them sparkle.

I'm having trouble trying to find some of the answers to my Funeral Directing assignment. I've called 2 people from my class to see if they could help and they are having the same trouble. UGG!!! I am going to have to call my teacher tonight to help me with it. The question that is eally confusing me askes about the first church and who formed it. But then it also says, well let me just write it out and if anyone can help me that would be great. The question reads:

The first non-Jewish or gentile church was formed in________ by the Apostle ________.

I figure the answers could be either Jerusalem and Peter or Antioc and Paul. Someone please help me. See it could be either, is my instructor looking for the first church or the first gentile church? i'm going to have to call her and just ask I guess but I'd love to get peoples input on it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:09 a.m., February 08, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for the first Gentile church, the way it's phrased.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home