Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tired

An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. Proverbs 31:10

According to Repete this is the worst day of his entire life. Why is it the worst day you may ask yourself? It is because mom and dad have made him help clean up the porch. And anyone who has seen our porch knows that it is quite messy room. It is almost finished and will be tomorrow once I take the recycling to the recycling center and the bottles to the bottle depot. Then Truckerman and I can finish cleaning up the room. Dad is coming to get Cookies furniture out of the porch so between now and sunday I have to clean it out. It will be nice to have another room cleaned up.

Truckerman found the leak that has been haunting us for the last year. This is his dad came over to help and only made the crack in the pipe bigger so now I am unable to do my dishes tonight until Cranky Momma's husband comes over to help fix the pipe. Maybe it would have been a good idea not to make the coffee cake (more dishes that are sitting in the sink). But it is oh so yummy (Pastor M. I will bring some to you on Wednesday) it even has coffee flavored icing. MMMMM gooood! :-) The problem that I had tonight with it was the recipe called for a 9x9 pan, toooooo small!!! It overflowed into my oven so now I have to clean it. Don't you just love that wonderful smell of burnt on food?! Ya right!

We have a couple coming to look at our place next weekend. Man do we have alot to do before now and then. Yikes!! Truckerman did alot today considering the problems he had trying to get to the pipes. He even had the boys doing lots. He's such a sweetie. He even let me lay down this afternoon when I had a head ache.

Next week we are buying a new carpet shampooer. I'm so excited. We used to have one but it died. We won't go there as to why it died, all I can say is that I will never lend out the new one to people that is for sure!!! We are also going to look at flooring either this week or next week. We haven't really had a chance to talk about it. I think Thursday so then we can order it and it will be here by next week and we can start to put it down.

I'm also looking at buying some paint this week to start on the dining room. I'll have to look at how much other things we get done first.

I really should get focused on my school work and get it going. I do have a week to finish up this next assignment but then I have only a couple days to finish up 2 after that and it stays like that until finals. Plus with Easter coming up quickly I really need to get my butt in gear.

Speaking of butts. I have officially lost 6.5 pounds in the last few weeks!!! I'm so happy. I'm getting into some pants that I haven't been able to wear for quite some time. Now I just need to keep it up and lose some more. I guess that the coffee cake isn't going to help the weight loss but hey, I made it with whole wheat floor so it is a little better than with white flour. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home