Friday, March 16, 2007

For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, "In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength." Isaiah 30:15

Last week we were all so sick. I am still suffering with a stuffy nose but it is just the tail end of it so it is not that bad.

The boys have friends over this afternoon and they are spending the night here and all day tomorrow. The boys were pretty excited about it. I think we will have a movie night for them and I will study while they watch the movie. Then they will all ge to bed and I will watch some tv and make some cards or scrapbook. Should be a nice evening.

It has been really nice here and the snow has been slowly melting here. I was so excited to see a Canada goose fly over a few days ago that I blerted out "A goose!" Then when I was coming back from the city I saw a Bald Eagle. I wish I had my camera when I saw it. It is not that common to see them around here. Pretty exciting stuff.

1 Comments:

At 3:59 p.m., March 20, 2007 , Blogger Marie N. said...

You saw a bald eagle! How exciting! You'll all be feeling better in time to play outside. Today the wind made it cold and my kids stayed out about 15 minutes before asking if they could go play inside the neighbor's house.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home