Saturday, March 24, 2007

Not Enough Time in the Day

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1 John 1:8

I made out a list of all the things that I need to get done in the next 7 days, and well, there is not enough time in the day to finish it all.

I started to pull up the old floor tiles and they are not coming up as easily as we had hoped. I have now resorted to using the propane torch to help loosen the glue to help ease them up. This is not going to go as well as I had originally hoped. But it will get done if it kills me but it will be worth it.

Truckerman had made a list of things that needed to be done when he gets home from work and since he left for work he has come up with some more and I have found more for him to do. We are going to be tired when this is all over.

Now to try and find time for school work. ~:-S OY!!

Well back to the grindstone sounds like the drier just finished time to switch things over and fold whatever is in there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home