Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Overwhelmed

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid. Proverbs 12:1



Repete and Pete had their last day of bowling today and they received their badges and trophies

I went to put their badges and certificates into their scrap books and Pete's average at the end of last year and his average at the end of this year were the same. Means he is staying consistant.


It is nice to have it finished for the year but we will miss seeing everyone every week. Some of those people we will probably only see if we bump into them downtown and then when we leave we may never see them again. That is a sad thought.


The house is starting to overwhelm me. All the work that needs to be done and all my studying that I have to do, it seems that I am going in circles right now and nothing is getting accomplished.


I know that by the end of the next few days this should start to look up because Truckerman is home and two people can get more done than one. Plus Repete has school tomorrow so there will not be any distractions from the boys so we should get quite a bit done.


A friend also called me today and offered to take Repete on Friday morning to play with her son and to let us have so time to work on the house without his demands. Plus her son and Repete love to play together so it works all around.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:07 a.m., March 29, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor kid! Why is he wearing that awful Maple Leafs shirt when he could be wearing a Senators shirt?

;-)

 
At 9:32 a.m., March 29, 2007 , Blogger Marie N. said...

Friends who offer help like that are wonderful gifts from God.

I hate that running in circles feeling. I need to just dive into my list somewhere. I may do some lower priority things before the higher priority ones sometimes, but it works itself out.

 
At 3:03 p.m., March 29, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pr. Klages

He cheers for the Flames but liked the dang thing at the second hand store and HAD to have it. It is way to big on him but he doesn't care. lol

Marie

I am blessed to have some very good friends here. And yes they are a wonderful gift from God I very much agree. :-) I found a website called Flylady at www.flylady.net it has alot of really good tips at how to get your house clean and where to get started. I don't follow all of their rules but they do have some really good tips. I really like the 15 minute rule. You set the timer for 15 minutes and work on one room. You take a Laundry basket with you to put the things that don't belong in that room into to put away later and a garbage bag for the garbage. Then for 15 minute you clean. When that 15 is up then you set the timer for 15 minutes again and focus on another room and then go back to 15 in the first room then it is break time for 15. You do this until the rooms are clean. It seems to be working so far. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home