Friday, April 20, 2007

WOO HOO!!

Life is so great!!!

Why do you ask?

I have a job interview when we go to the city next weekend!!

Plus he wants me to quit seding resumes out and if he could he'd have me start right now!!

Can we say, "It's a small world." Oh yes it is. We started talking about where we grew up and when he found out where I was from he asked me if I knew a certain family from there. Turns out the person from that family that he was refering to was my cousin. The two of them worked together and his wife is still really good friends with my cousins wife. Weird stuff!!

2 Comments:

At 10:52 a.m., April 21, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats !!

Here is wishing you all the best in your interview, we know you can pass with flying colors.

G

 
At 11:32 a.m., April 21, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks G. If you need any help this week just give me a call. Have fun on tuesday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home