Monday, April 16, 2007

Crazy!!

You have come...to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. Hebrews 12:22-23

Wow, the business never seems to end or slow down.

This past week a young man decided to take the life God gave him into his own hands and end it. I had to work 2 days this week for that. I did get to see my aunt and cousins at the funeral. But I will try and remember not to wear brand new shoes to work again until they are broken in. OUCH!!

Saturday I was asked by the school to work their booth at the spring fair selling tickets. I went there and worked the hour I was asked and then quickly looked at the other booths. I found myself some more charms for my watch band. They read, I Love Jesus, Luvn' My Kids, and I Love My Trucker. I also bought Pete and I Dawg Tags for our shoes. Repete decided that he didn't want one so I ended up with it.

We had found out that morning that Truckerman's uncle had died the night before from a heart attack. So after the fair the boys and I went to the city to see Truckerman's aunt and cousins. This is a really big shock for us all. Wednesday we are going back to the city to the funeral.

Tomorrow my brother, Cookie, will be coming with Jo to put on a magic show for the boys school. The boys are so excited about it all. It should be really fun to watch the kids are going to enjoy themselves. Cookie and Jo are going to stay afterwards to visit and have lunch with Truckerman and myself. That will be nice and Truckerman will finally get to meet Jo.

Thursday and Friday Pete will be playing in the music festival. He is getting excited about that as well. He has been working on the 2 songs that he needs to play. Next week he has to sing 2 songs with the school choir and speak to poems with his class. He is quite the busy boy.

I have to work at the music festival Thursday while Pete is playing. I am doing the numbers (posting who is playing) so I will be able to see him. Thank goodness Truckerman and my mom and grandma are going to be there because it would be difficult to keep Repete from talking (he can't help himself from always making some type of noise at all times) and getting restless.

So in all of this I have to get some things finished around here and get my assignment finished for friday night and then start on my final assignment and study for finals next week.

Wish me luck and pray for me that I do well. Oh ya, please pray for Pastor Alex, Kelly, and wee baby that everything goes well for them. Kelly is pregnant with baby and is having some problems right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home