Saturday, April 07, 2007

Mystery

Does it not puzzle you when you get mystery stains on your furniture and carpets?

I have that. We have mystery stains on the carpet in my office. We shampooed them and they did fade a bit but not enough. I thought about it and thought about it, and I have found a solution.

What is that you may ask yourself. It was in my cupboards the whole time. It is something that one would not think of for their carpets. But I thought, "What the heck, let's try it and see. If it works great! If it doesn't whats it going to hurt."

I had a bottle of Spray n' Wash with Oxi power. That stuff is great on grass stains let me tell you. If it works so great on them it should work on carpet stains.

It removed some of the stains and the rest I let sit and then scrubed with the hand held shampooer and it really faded the rest.

I'm happy with the results that I am going to buy a box of the Oxi on monday and some more Spray n' Wash.

Stains, you better run and hide because I am on the war path and I am going to win!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:33 a.m., April 08, 2007 , Blogger Ritewinger said...

Stains everywhere, unite!! The war has begun.

 
At 10:40 p.m., April 08, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home