Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Everyone then who hears these words of Mine and does them will be like a wise man who builds his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24

The weekend was not to bad in that we were able to welcome a new member into God's family through baptism. We were able to visit with a few people. I was able to get a few scrapbooking and stamping things. Truckerman had registration for university and I had a great job interview.

I had received a letter in the mail from school saying that classes started again on the 7th of May and then my course stuff came in the mail and said that I had an assignment due in the 4th. Does anyone else see a problem there? We have now received information that the dates of the first two assignments have been changed. Thank goodness for that.

We were supposed to have been showing the house today and the person looking has not called so I'm assuming that he changed his mind. Not a big deal, actually it is better for me since my house is in complete diseray at this moment. There are paths to get to certain areas of the house due to cleaning, decluttering, wall paper striping and painting. Things are slowly getting crossed off the list but it is going to take a bit, but we will be needing to pick up the pace since the realator is coming on Friday to list the house.

Sounds like we are going to be able to list it for more than we originally thought. That makes me very happy because it looks like we may have to buy when we go to the city. :-P

Tomorrow Repete starts t-ball and Monday Pete starts soccer. OY!! It life ever going to slow down? Not any time soon it seems.

Somewhere between the boys, school work, and the house I am supposed to get groceries, an oil change on the car, and bake 5 items for the church garage sale. I think that the baking is the least of my worries and may have be skiped. My question is is why I am being expected and told I need to bring these items and not asked if I was able to. They think that if I can't bake them then I should go to the store and purchase something to be sold. Ya, I don't think that is going to happen.

Well I am off to get the painting finished in my dining room. Then that will be finished and Then I will be on to the living room. More things accomplished then not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home