Friday, April 27, 2007

Coming to you from...

Hey there!! I'm coming to you from the big city. We are having a good time here visiting with Trukerman's cousin and his wife.

Truckerman had his registration today and things went well. He got some good news today, while he got his papers for registration he found out that one of the classes that he had taken that he thought was not going to get credit for he did.

I had my job interview today. I went great!! If I wanted to start tomorrow I would have a job but because we are moving 4 months from now he can not give me a 100% yes but a 99.6% yes. I am to keep in contact with him until just before we move. YA!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 a.m., April 30, 2007 , Blogger Marie N. said...

Great news!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home