Tuesday, April 24, 2007

By grace you have been saved. Ephesians 2:5

Today I have the day to myself. Meaning I have alot to do and no one to bother me.

I have gotten dishes washed, laundry going, showered, kids to school, some wall paper striped, garbages emptied, some cleaning done, etc.

Note that there was no studying done yet. I just can't seem to stay focused. I am going to have to sit down and just do it. I did manage to get most of the written part finished but there is still some left to write and then there is all the numbers parts to do. :-P

Found out that I can't paint where there was wall paper in the living room. While striping the wall paper off the walls I found out why there was wall paper on there in the first place. Seems there was some patching done on the paneling (yes there is paneling in my house). That doesn't make me so thrilled about things at the moment. But then things could be a lot worse then having to wall paper.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 p.m., April 24, 2007 , Blogger Marie N. said...

We found a lot of those surprises in our house too. In one room, we patched the old plaster as well as we could and just went with bumpy walls.

Would a textured paint or a pattern of vairous colors work to hide the uneven surface?

 
At 2:57 p.m., April 24, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish it would...there is an addition in the living room and instead of trying to match with the paneling they used plywood and there they only puttied some of the knot and some they didn't and then that wasn't done very well either. With out time line wall paper is just the easiest thing to do. As I told DH if we were staying here things would be different but because we are moving we will do what we can.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home