Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wish Me Luck

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2

I finished my business assignment last night and am so relieved that it is over. I was dreaming of the assignment last night and I kept waking up and thinking that I forgot to do part of it and send it.

I write my Funeral Director 2 final this afternoon. I'm hoping this lack of sleep is not going to affect me.

After the final is over we are leaving for the big city. Truckerman has registration tomorrow morning and I have my job interview.

While we are there we will be staying with Truckerman's cousin and he will be home this time. I also have a baby shower to go to on saturday and then sunday we are going to welcome him into God's family. He is being baptised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home