Thursday, May 17, 2007

Not gone just...

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. Romans 12:17

The reason that I have not been around is the computer doesn't like me very much. For over a week I was only able to check emails quickly and that was all. If I stayed on to long the whole computer would freeze up completely. This was interesting especially when it came to sending assignments. It seemed to come out of nowhere and we tried many different things and nothing seemed to fix it. Then out of nowhere, it fixed itself. We are still unsure as to what really happened. I'm just glad to have it up and running again.

The house is still coming along. Very slowly mind you. Between school, the boys, Truckerman and the house I am getting a little stressed. I really need a vacation. The stress is getting to me, so much so that I sent the wrong assignment to my one instructor. Hopefully he will see past that when I sent him the right one.

The painting in the hallway and kitchen are finished with the exception of the minor touch ups that need to be done (that will get done once all the other painting is done). The tiling is finished in the dining room (with the exception of one small strip), the kitchen, the hallway and the bathroom. The boys room will be finished here in the next hour. Then only 2 rooms left to tile and some others to fix!! I'm so excited.

Tomorrow G (a girlfriend of mine) and I are having a garage sale. We are getting rid of stuff. Finally we are getting rid of stuff. I try to get rid of stuff but I am in a house full of packrats. So getting rid of things is difficult around here. Pete argues about what to get rid of and Repete just cries. It drives me bonkers when that happens. I am just going to be happy to see it all go away. What doesn't sell is going to charity or the dump. It is not coming home if I have anything to say about it and I do because I am the one driving the truck. :-)

Well I should go and get some more stuff together for the garage sale. :-)

1 Comments:

At 6:41 p.m., May 18, 2007 , Blogger Alida Sharp said...

I don't think I could handle not being on the computer! But I like to tell myself I can quit anytime!
Alidasturn from the Pastor's Wives Forum

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home