Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Magic Hands

I have not come to call the rightous but sinners to repentance. Luke 5:32

We have been making a dent in the to-do lists. We hope to have the house on the market by Monday next week.

With all that has been done and all the stress my back really started to bother me especially when I was doing my pilates. Usually pilates makes me feel better but it didn't so I called the chiropractor. He has made me feel much better. He crunched and cracked me from my head down to my tailbone and things are still popping. My back feels so much nicer that I am up to doing more work.

Down side is that I think I am allergic t o the paint. We usually buy Benjamin Moore and this time we bought Glidden. I am getting weezy when painting with the Glidden that doesn't happen with the other. I am almost done painting but I still have to do our bedroom so I think we might have to sleep elsewhere for a couple nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home