Monday, June 18, 2007

Spinning

Do not fear, only believe. Mark 5:36

It has been over a week and we have not had anyone come look at our house. Funny thing is is that every other acreadge in the area seems to have sold but ours. Frustration!!!

Last week a very good friend of mine lost her husband suddenly. She asked me to make a scrapbook for the luncheon and for her to keep to look at afterwards. I was deeply honoured that she would ask me to do that for her. In 2 days I scrapbooked over 40 pages. Let's just say that at 7 pm the second night I fell asleep on the couch. I was so emotionally drained. She loved it and loved the fact that I had her daughter help me with one of the pages and then I had both her children make a page of their own. I hope that it helps them throught this time and gives them happy memories for years to come.

Repete and I went to the city to just get away after the week that we have had. Wow were there ever a lot of people from town there!! I also ran into 2 of my cousins and their husbands, saw my mom and dad (mom had the flu :-P I stayed away from her and gave dad his Father's Day present), and I saw 3 people from the funeral home when I popped in to talk to one of them for a quick second.

Repete and I bought some roses that were on sale at the grocery store. When we got home we took them to Truckerman's dad to give to his girlfriend from the boys and we took one to Truckerman's grandma in longterm care.

We received 3 + inches of rain in the last 2 days so things are very soggy around here. So far the lake that showed up in my yard is slowly going away. Hopefully it disappears soon.

I am finally done all my assignments for school. This means I am almost done. I only have to write 2 finals at the end of the month and I am finished school work and only have to finish my practicum and I am finished with school. Then after I get all my hours, etc. I can write my licensing exams. I'm so excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home