Thursday, June 28, 2007

Gack!!

Do not fear, only believe. Mark 5:36

AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!


Quick update. The boys had their friends over to run through the new sprinkler. They all had a blast. A couple of the friends did not make it and the boys were a bit sad but when it came time to play everyone magically forgot.

My friend and her children stayed for supper and while I was getting making the lasagna and visiting I received a phone call from one of the realtors and they are showing the house tomorrow.

Yipee and Yikes at the same time.

Yipee because someone is looking at it and yikes because not only do I have to power clean (normal things plus because we had to clean up water in the basement and put that sump pump in the floor and there is a mess left from that) I also have to study for my final exams tomorrow morning. So there went time to clean in the morning and time this evening. :-P We will manage we always do. Just put my faith in the Lord that things will work out according to His plan.

Please pray for me that all is well with my exams [the last ones forever!!! :-)] and that we are able to sell our house soon and are able to find a place in the big city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home