Saturday, July 28, 2007

Places to live

Truckerman and I decided at the last minute to go to the big city to try and find a place to rent. This topic has been causing some strain between the 2 of us. I'm not overly happy about the whole idea of it and the fact that we would have to sign a lease most being 1 year and that we would be also paying on a car loan and our mortgage as well as the rent. We have had a few people going through our place and there is one person that may be interested. we should find out on monday if they are. If not we are going to drop the price again. The place desperately needs to get sold.

Stress is really starting to get to me. I have been really frustrated at work because I have been spending a lot of time sitting and not doing anything, staying at my parents home and sleeping on an air matress, my parents letting my children do whatever they wants and feeding them junk and not giving them proper meals most days because it is too hot according to them, not being able to sell the house, etc. My faith is being tested a lot lately. I have been praying and reading the Bible more lately but being out of my element has been really hard on me. But I guess there is a reason for all of this and that I need to have more patience and I need to have faith that the Lord will handle it all and that I need not to worry. There are worst things that could be going on then all of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home