Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cell Phones

We got a cell phone because I needed one for work. The convenience is great having to have it on me 24/7 is not so great.

Yesterday the boys were in a parade and I did not hear the phone. A missed call. Then today I was in the back and forgot the phone in the office and I missed 2 calls and I still am not sure who they were from.

So I went and put Caller ID onto the phone along with 100 text messages. With us being here and not at home and with people having to call for things or myself for things the cell is very much needed. But what a pain in the backside they really are. So now when I miss a call I will see who called me.

The funny thing about it all is that usually I do have the phone on me and I do answer it but the one time when it is noisy and the other I forgot to take it with me is when I get calls and do not know (and still do not know) who called me. So much for saying that I have the phone on me 24/7.

The people that were supposed to have looked at our house yesterday did not make it and they are to be looking at it tonight. Please pray that we will sell the place soon. Thank you to all who are praying for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home