Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sad day at our house

Well this week has been a trying one. I still have not gotten a 100% on the job yet. I shall hopefully know tomorrow and will go there tomorrow when we are in the big city.

Today was a hard day for the boys, especially Pete. We took our cat of 11 years out to Truckerman's dad's farm tonight. Pete shed tears this afternoon and then right before we left dad's he was in the house petting Cheyanne and crying. He cried almost all the way home and when he saw her food and water dishes he started to cry again and cried for another hour. He is in bed crying some more. I feel so bad about this and Truckerman feels terrible but we just can not take her and she is better off there. This also helps Dad and J because Dad's cat of 13 years just died last week of a stroke.

But to happier news. Yesterday we had an early birthday party for Repete and I made a race car cake for him (pictures will be posted after we move). He had a blast with his friends.

Last night when Truckerman, Pete and Repete were in bed doing their devotions Repete's first tooth fell out. He was so excited that he quickly put his tooth in a ziploc bag and put it under his pillow. This morning he came out to the livingroom and showed me his money then proceeded to sit on the couch with on hand on his money and the other trying to wiggle his other bottom tooth. What a character he is.

Tomorrow we are leaving at 6 am for the big city to go and see our place. It will be nice to actually see it before we move in. We are also going to the school for the boys registration and for them to see the school and their teachers before they start. We are hoping that this will help in the transition. Then I may have to go to the funeral home if I actually have a job there. Let's pray that I do.

The house is slowly getting packed. It is difficult to do all of this because you need things for everyday life. We need to also figure out what we can take and what needs to go into storage. That is a very difficult thing to do. Some of my china and crystal will get stored but I am going to take my great grandma's china cabnet and my grandma's china there is no budjing on that one. My friend is looking at buying the piano from us and another friend is looking at taking the swing set and buying the bar and the pool table. Those things gone will be a relief for me that I would not have to find storage for them or have to move them.

Well I should get going and get some more things packed before beddy bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home