Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Life at the Moment

In just under 3 weeks we are moving to the big city. :-P

So far we have not sold our home so we will have a mortgage to pay if we don't sell soon. We have no place to live at the moment in the big city. I do not have a job to go to so far. Things are starting to look very scary in our lives. No wonder Truckerman is have heartburn and I am getting more and more grumpy, (I don't need to hear from people that I am already like that lol) and everything in my body is out of wack and I really need to see the chiropractor.

3 Comments:

At 5:32 a.m., August 15, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need to just vent, we're here.

Pr. Klages & Kelly

 
At 9:40 p.m., August 15, 2007 , Blogger Kirken said...

Thanxs so much for listening to me rant about all of this. As you can tell the stress is getting to me. The guys at work have quit asking if we have sold and if I have a job they just say you know the questions just tell us. :-P I keep praying and reading my bible to try and keep me sane.

 
At 11:34 a.m., August 16, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been in the middle of a similarly stressful situation when I was a child, so I kind of know what you're going through right now. Take care... and go talk the ear off your pastor if it gets to be too much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home