Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Stress is Finally Geting to Me

Yesterday the stress got to me so bad that I was on the verge of tears and did shed a couple at work. Truckerman called to tell me that the townhouse that we had applied for was turned down because I did not have a job at the place that I thought that I would be working. Things were so bad that as I went to the back of the building to tell someone that they were wanted on the phone I saw a bunch of the employees out for a smoke break and boy oh boy the cravings hit me. Stress does that to me. And no I did not have one. I would probably throwup if I tried. Plus I do not want to start up again.

So anyhow, Truckerman asked who they had talked to and told them to call the guy that I was dealing with at the funeral home. Well this morning when Truckerman called them they had been in contact with him and I guess we have a place to live now and my job is officially 99.9% mine that the head boss needed to sign off on it and it was sitting on his desk. Isn't it nice that I had to find that out through the grapevine.

So needless to say I thought I was going to throwup again today and was on the verge of tears when Truckerman was telling me this stuff. My back was in a giant knot and my stomach was really upset all day.

I got the money order that we needed to get and sent it off today. So the place will be offically ours in the next couple of days. So then I will be able to get hookups done and the mail transfered. Busyness all around!!!

I was able to go out with a good friend of mine for a fruit smoothee (YUMMY!!!) and just relax and visit. It really helped to get my mind off of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home