Sunday, October 14, 2007

smells good!!

Today we had Church, Truckerman got his Tim Hortons coffee, I got my 7-11 slush, I got some last bit of groceries I could not get from COSTCO, took Pete to curling, did laundry and made spaghetti sauce from scratch.

Pete had his first curling lesson and he really enjoyed himself and can't wait to go again. Repete will start his bowling on Saturday next week.

I made spaghetti sauce today and instead of canning it like I normally do, I am going to try and freeze it. The reason for this is that I have no jars here to can with. I left them at the house for now.

Update on the house... our buyer have an offer on the table... down side... their buyers have to sell their place... twist... our buyers from out of town... their buyers... from our town and are using our realtor...

Truckerman and I gave an extension until Nov. 9 and after that no more extensions. There was silence on the other end when Truckerman told the realtor that. If the buyers don't sell their place we will take the house off the market and rent it out until spring because we just can't be paying a mortgage all winter. Why she can't understand that I'm not sure. It makes it hard that we are here and she is there. We will have to get home soon to finish cleaning and finish packing and getting everything out of the house.

Time to go and get some more laundry done and get the sauce packed up and frozen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home