Friday, September 28, 2007

Where is our church body headed??

I was at a funeral today and the pastor intoduced himself by his first name but not as Pastor ______. There was now hymns played and he did not wear his vestments. My question is why???

Tomorrow we have to call the bowling alley for Repete and register him for bowling and Truckerman will be registering Pete for curling. They are pretty excited over the idea of being in a group again.

The one LCC church in our area has a group for young children from grades 1 thru 6 on tuesday evenings, so we signed the boys up for that. They went this week and really enjoyed themselves. Unfortunately they have had a couple of snags and have to put everything on pause for a couple of weeks to straighten them out.

Yesterday we received our new COSTCO cards in the mail from Truckerman's boss. SWEET!!! Tonight after supper we all piled into the car and headed there to do some shoppin'!!! There are some great deals to be had but remembering prices of other stores in very important. I did find a few items that worked out to be more there then at Superstore. I will not be needing toilet paper and kleenex for some time now. LOL I did find a great deal on McCain juice boxes. Normal price that I was getting it at was about $3.50 a box of 10, at COSTCO it was $9.99 for 4 boxes of 10. AWESOME!!!! Bread at COSTCO is super cheap too. The brand I was buying is about $2 more at home then here. That is a huge deal for me. Pudding on the other had I can get No Name for cheaper so I'll just get that at Superstore. Of of the only perks of being in the city. The other perk...cheaper gas!!! Then there is nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home